Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Behind on the Shred Updates

So I'm doing days 8, 9, 10, & 11 updates today. Day 8 was fab-O! I felt great. I shredded then took my sweet cherub over to a friends birthday party at one of those places with all the inflatable bounce houses and slides. We had a blast! I'm his biggest playmate. He's not yet able to jump in them by himself and he did not want anyone else to "hup" him. So jump jump jump, I sweated and puffed some more. After the party, we went to the park but we were really too tired to play a lot so it was time to swing and enjoy watching the other kids run around. The rest of the afternoon and evening we hung out with fam and both of us stayed up too late. Me, later than him.
Day 9 I woke up but never really woke up, know what I mean? I was truly exhausted so I took the day off. After all, it was the sabbath.
On Day 10, I was tired but I jumped up and did it. I even increased the weights I was using. Wooweee! My body ached but it woke me up and I felt good the rest of the day.
Day 11 was tough but I pushed through. I'm feeling the burn and I'm feeling changes taking place. I just need to make an effort to get more sleep and cut back on the junk.
What's your favorite tip for keeping yourself motivated to make the right changes?

No comments: